The League of Lite Ladies and Gentlemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Tri topic.

3 posters

Go down

Monster Hunter Tri topic. Empty Monster Hunter Tri topic.

Post  Cecil_Del_Sol Fri May 27, 2011 4:24 pm

A few users here, myself included, play the Wii game Monster Hunter Tri. This is a topic that will contain the information necessary to locate and befriend players in the games. These are the character's name and the character's ID, both visible from the character's Status menu.

For any without the game but are considering getting it, know that it is a game that rewards playing well and harshly punishes any mistakes you might make. All of the Monster Hunter series is like this and I personally think it is in the top 5 video game series out there. If you could find it cheap, I recommend getting it. If you buy it used from Gamestop and it turns out you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund as long as it's within seven days and you still have the receipt. It plays similarly to Lord of Arcana (PSP), Phantasy Star Portable (PSP), Phantasy Star 0 (DS) and probably a few more of which I do not know. It is much harder than these, however. But it's also much more rewarding.

My character's information: Name - Cecil, ID - 71C4B7
Cecil_Del_Sol
Cecil_Del_Sol

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tri topic. Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri topic.

Post  gregory2590 Fri May 27, 2011 5:40 pm

P Todust(lol)

5EAX99

gregory2590
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldFish-Boy Sat May 28, 2011 9:57 am

GoldFish

Also, MONSTER HUNTER FTW!!!
GoldFish-Boy
GoldFish-Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down