The League of Lite Ladies and Gentlemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This topic shall be about honoring Dan the Man in all his taunting glory.

2 posters

Go down

This topic shall be about honoring Dan the Man in all his taunting glory. Empty This topic shall be about honoring Dan the Man in all his taunting glory.

Post  Cecil_Del_Sol Wed May 25, 2011 2:53 pm

In here, we shall honor the great Dan the Man by sharing techniques and tips for playing his most royal tauntingness. I will share a few things I've found and I'm more than welcome to any other users of the great Dan the Man sharing their advice.

Some of what I've learned:
HP->Dankukyaku is pretty useful when I land it. 250 damage is nice.
Trying to counter pretty much anything with Koryuken usually works out for the better.
L Dankukyaku is very useful against those people that seem to think that low guard is the best thing around.
crHp->H Gadoken->Legendary Taunt->Shisso Buraiken is really cool to do, but isn't all that practical for a newer Dan the Man user considering how aware of the situation you must be.

I would like to fight other Dan the Man users to see anything I'm doing wrong and on what I could improve.

Last edited by Cecil_Del_Sol on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Cecil_Del_Sol
Cecil_Del_Sol

Back to top Go down

This topic shall be about honoring Dan the Man in all his taunting glory. Empty Re: This topic shall be about honoring Dan the Man in all his taunting glory.

Post  ViewtifulGene Thu May 26, 2011 10:47 am

The start-up time on U1 is insane. If your opponent is in the middle of any sort of attack, they're pretty much going to get hit. You could use the Legendary Taunt to bait an attack, then throw the Ultra on reaction. It's not really about awareness or prediction, it's all about finger speed.

Also, I'm just going to leave this video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm13sikOlI4

Watch hWnd's Dan, he manages to beat the entire cast of The Excellent Adventures of Gootecks and Mike Ross.
ViewtifulGene
ViewtifulGene
Admin

https://lollg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down