The League of Lite Ladies and Gentlemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why not, I'll introduce myself.

3 posters

Go down

Why not, I'll introduce myself. Empty Why not, I'll introduce myself.

Post  Cecil_Del_Sol Wed May 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello, gentleman and ladies of the League, I am Cecil_Del_Sol. You may refer to me as Cecil, Del_Sol, CDS, or even Cecie D if you so choose. I'm 17. SSFIV isn't my first fighting game, I played some SFII years back, though I was really young and sucked. I have also played MvC2, but still sucked. I joined the League because I suck at this game, but I think playing with the members will help me gradually get better, perhaps even wean me off of Lite Mode. I can already run Pro offline, but not online.

Other than Street Fighter, I enjoy bowling, various martial arts (currently just Kenpo and judo, but I hope to get into more soon), cooking (my repertoire is rather small right now, but what I can make I can make well), learning, and going back to play older games on my SNES.

I am currently home schooled, and have been since I was seven and my mother decided public school was too slow for me and pulled me out of it. I always finished my work long before anyone else and this led to me sitting in the classroom bored for a total of around six hours a day. However, I've never actually considered myself smart by any means.

Another one of the reasons my mom wanted to pull me out of public school was that my father is in the military, so we move a lot and it saves a lot of trouble when we don't need to work back into another school. And we can make dentist and doctor appointments for in the middle of the day, which is really handy. After moving around a lot, particularly when traveling in Europe, I picked up several mannerisms from the locals, though I never really picked up any of the languages.

I'll include some tidbits about myself here.

Favorite food: I like a lot, but my absolute favorites, when cooked well, are steak and veggie fried rice, both of which I could eat forever.

Favorite dessert: Strawberry cobbler. Specifically, one I make myself. Though I'm not really known for turning down anything bready and sugary that's been put on my plate.

Favorite band: I guess Nightwish, since that makes up more of my iPod than any other single band. I like Weird Al, too.

Favorite movie: I don't watch a lot of movies, but my favorite is a tie between Bucket List and Forrest Gump, with The Dark Knight being close behind.

Favorite TV show: Conan. Pretty much the only reason my TV gets turned on most days. Though I really like House as well.

Favorite sport: I don't like most sports, but if bowling counts, then that.

Favorite video game: This is a tough choice. If it is simply "Which game did I have the most pure fun playing", then either Super Mario Galaxy or Astro Boy: Omega Factor. If it's "Which game do I see myself playing most", then any of the Pokemon handheld games or Megaman II on the Wii's Virtual Console (beat it, like, seven times in the first three days I had it).

Favorite book: I don't read much, but I rather liked Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Nice and morbid, that book was.

Well, there's me in a nutshell. If anyone has any more questions about me, I would be glad to answer them.
Cecil_Del_Sol
Cecil_Del_Sol

Back to top Go down

Why not, I'll introduce myself. Empty Re: Why not, I'll introduce myself.

Post  ViewtifulGene Wed May 25, 2011 1:45 pm

What sort of score do you usually get when bowling? I don't think I've ever gotten more than 120.
ViewtifulGene
ViewtifulGene
Admin

https://lollg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecil_Del_Sol Wed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Generally somewhere in the range of 150-180, though I've gotten higher before. Unfortunately, I don't get to bowl very often anymore. Those numbers are from when I lived in Germany a year ago.
Cecil_Del_Sol
Cecil_Del_Sol

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldFish-Boy Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Why did you live in Germany?
GoldFish-Boy
GoldFish-Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum