The League of Lite Ladies and Gentlemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endurance Battle, or The Eternal Digit Ache

Go down

Endurance Battle, or The Eternal Digit Ache Empty Endurance Battle, or The Eternal Digit Ache

Post  Erisian314 Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:44 pm

100 - 2

So we might be considered a little nutso, but Nis3z6r and myself slugged it out, first to 100. It came right down to the wire there at the end as we tweaked offensive strategies. But in the end Nis edged me out in that very last game to take the entire marathon.

First let me say one of us didn't seem to get rattled. When I needed a jump in, a Hado, a Tatsu, just a late block, he wouldn't surrender them freely. (Damn you Ryu, gimmie a friggin Hado ya bum!) As any of you who've played him will attest to, he was solid.

Myself, I normally rip myself apart pretty well, you've all heard it. I gotta say though I'm fairly proud of my efforts. I wasn't very sure I'd ever take both rounds from him, but I ended up with a 2. Laugh or cheer, it's all fine with me. I'll take that 2 and tip my hat to a dangerous opponent.

Chun Li Ultra 1 = dat Range
Erisian314
Erisian314

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum